An annual colonial festival (August 6-9, 2020) with a colonial village and daily reenactments of the Battles of Lexington and Concord at the George Washington Inn and Washington Lavender Farm, located between Sequim and Port Angeles, Washington.
Tickets are available at the gate on all four days of the event. Register online and save! Adult admission is only $15 per adult for the entire weekend. Seniors and active duty military receive a discounted price of $10, teens are $5, and children 3-11 are $2. Kids 2 and under are free.
ATTENTION REENACTORS: Pre-registration is required of all reenactors. Please use the PlanetReg link provided by your group leader. The ticket link on this site is for visitors to purchase tickets to the event.
The festival is sponsored by the educational non-profit George Washington Society and hosted on the grounds of George Washington Inn & Estate.
- NW Colonial Reenactors AssociationThe Regiments of Foot
- Army of the Columbia Fife and Drums Corps
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Sons of the American Revolution
- George Washington, portrayed by Vern Frykholm
- Martha Washington, portrayed by Jane Ritchey
- Thomas Jefferson portrayed by Tom Saffold
- Eliza Pinckney portrayed by Lucy Keegan
- Esther Reed portrayed by Laury Long
- Mercy Warren portrayed by Pam Gassman
- Peggy Shippen (Mrs Benedict Arnold) by Mara Perry
- Event Director: Ryan Wetterlund
- Hosts/Proprietors of George Washington Inn & Estate: Dan and Janet Abbott
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Location: George Washington Inn/Washington Lavender Farm
- 939 Finn Hall Road, Port Angeles, Washington, 98362
- Phone: 360-452-5207
Tax-deductible donations to the George Washington Society, a fully recognized 501 (c)(3) educational non-profit organization, are appreciated.