An annual colonial festival (August 9-12, 2018) with a colonial village and daily reenactments of the Battles of Lexington and Concord at the George Washington Inn and Washington Lavender Farm, located between Sequim and Port Angeles, Washington.
The festival is co-sponsored by the educational non-profit George Washington Society and George Washington Inn & Estate.
- 2nd Connecticut Regiment of Militia
- NW Colonial Reenactment Association
- The 7th Company, Brigade of Guards
- Army of the Columbia Fife and Drums Corps
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Sons of the American Revolution
- Living historians: George Washington, Martha Washington, Benjamin Franklin, et al
- Event Director: Dan Wilbanks
- Proprietors of George Washington Inn & Estate: Dan and Janet Abbott
Event Director: Dan Wilbanks (Email: email@example.com)
Event Location: George Washington Inn/Washington Lavender Farm
- 939 Finn Hall Road, Port Angeles, Washington, 98362
- Phone: 360-452-5207
Tax-deductible donations to the George Washington Society, a fully recognized 501 (c)(3) educational non-profit organization, are appreciated.