An annual colonial festival (August 8-11, 2019) with a colonial village and daily reenactments of the Battles of Lexington and Concord at the George Washington Inn and Washington Lavender Farm, located between Sequim and Port Angeles, Washington.
Tickets are available at the gate on all four days of the event. Adult admission is only $15 per adult for the entire weekend. Seniors and active duty military receive a discounted price of $10, teens are $5, and children 3-11 are $2. Kids 2 and under are free.
The festival is co-sponsored by the educational non-profit George Washington Society and George Washington Inn & Estate.
- NW Colonial Reenactors AssociationThe Regiments of Foot
- Army of the Columbia Fife and Drums Corps
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Sons of the American Revolution
- George Washington, portrayed by Vern Frykholm
- Martha Washington, portrayed by Jane Ritchey
- Thomas Jefferson portrayed by Tom Saffold
- Abigail Adams portrayed by Ingrid Voorheis
- Eliza Pinckney portrayed by Lucy Keegan
- Esther Reed portrayed by Laury Long
- Mercy Warren portrayed by Pam Gassman
- Peggy Shippen (Mrs Benedict Arnold) by Mara Perry
- Event Director: Ryan Wetterlund
- Hosts/Proprietors of George Washington Inn & Estate: Dan and Janet Abbott
Email Address: email@example.com
Event Location: George Washington Inn/Washington Lavender Farm
- 939 Finn Hall Road, Port Angeles, Washington, 98362
- Phone: 360-452-5207
Tax-deductible donations to the George Washington Society, a fully recognized 501 (c)(3) educational non-profit organization, are appreciated.