An annual colonial festival (August 8-11, 2019) with a colonial village and daily reenactments of the Battles of Lexington and Concord at the George Washington Inn and Washington Lavender Farm, located between Sequim and Port Angeles, Washington.
Tickets are available at the gate on all four days of the event. Adult admission is only $15 per adult for the entire weekend. Seniors and active duty military receive a discounted price of $10, teens are $5, and children 3-11 are $2. Kids 2 and under are free.
The festival is co-sponsored by the educational non-profit George Washington Society and George Washington Inn & Estate.
- NW Colonial Reenactors Association
- The 7th Company, Brigade of Guards
- Army of the Columbia Fife and Drums Corps
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Sons of the American Revolution
- Living historians: George Washington, Martha Washington, Benjamin Franklin, et al
- Event Directors/Coordinators: Dan Wilbanks, Jane Ritchey, Teri Reynolds
- Proprietors of George Washington Inn & Estate: Dan and Janet Abbott
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Location: George Washington Inn/Washington Lavender Farm
- 939 Finn Hall Road, Port Angeles, Washington, 98362
- Phone: 360-452-5207
Tax-deductible donations to the George Washington Society, a fully recognized 501 (c)(3) educational non-profit organization, are appreciated.