An annual colonial festival with a colonial village and a daily reenactment of the Battles of Lexington and Concord at the George Washington Inn and Washington Lavender Farm (August 10-13, 2017). The festival is co-sponsored by the educational non-profit George Washington Society and George Washington Inn & Estate. Buy tickets here.
- 2nd Connecticut Regiment of Militia
- NW Colonial Reenactment Association
- The 7th Company, Brigade of Guards
- Army of the Columbia Fife and Drums Corps
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Sons of the American Revolution
- Vern Frykholm (George Washington Living Historian)
- Dan Wilbanks (Event Director)
- Dan and Janet Abbott (Proprietors)
Event Director: Dan Wilbanks (Email: email@example.com)
Event Location: George Washington Inn/Washington Lavender Farm
- 939 Finn Hall Road, Port Angeles, Washington, 98362
- Phone: 360-452-5207
Tax-deductible donations to the George Washington Society, a 501 (c)(3) educational non-profit, are appreciated.